Thursday, November 12, 2009

Update on photos

I have come to realize that http://gallery.me.com/jagreen12 is finicky. It doesn't always load and some photos aren't being shown when it does load. That site came with my iPhone and it was easy to use, so I thought I would use it. But it has been a disappointment.

Anyway, I have transitioned all the photos to the more traditional photobucket.com. You can see my account at http://photobucket.com/jagreen12. After clicking the link, my list of albums are on the left side of the page. Once you click an album and bring up the pictures, click the "slideshow" link in the upper right hand corner under the blue toolbar to view the pictures as a slideshow. I will keep the link at the top of the blog. I try to upload new pictures every day, so keep checking.

As my Facebook status indicated, Jackson is holding his head up. It might be nothing to get excited about, but I think it's impressive a 10 day old (who was born two weeks early) is able to do that. He is also kicking and halfway crawling when we put him on his tummy. He will be rolling over before we know it.

0 comments: