Saturday, November 14, 2009

Photoshoot

Jackson had himself a photoshoot yesterday. We took him to a professional photographer for newborn pictures. Allison and I also took some with him. We should have proofs next week, so we will be sure to share as soon as the pictures are ready. Also, I filmed a "behind he scenes" video of the process. I posted it on photobucket. Speaking of which, I want to add something to my last blog post. When you click on the link in red at the top right of the blog, it takes you to my main photobucket page...with a list of albums to the left. When I upload videos, they will be posted to my main page and not in one of the albums. Also, when I upload pictures on the go (from my iPhone), they will be posted to the main page at first until I get home and move them into an actual album. See visual aids below. Allison thinks this is a little overkill, but I have the technology and I am somewhat of a tech nerd, so I want to use what I got. So I will be taking pics/vids from my phone and uploading the immediately because I can.







Jackson also got his social security card in the mail yesterday.



Kay has left us, but my mom is coming on Sunday for the next one week shift. Allison's friends Ashley and Reecie are coming to Dallas this weekend to meet Jackson for the first time. So it should be fun filled!

0 comments: