Jackson is a week old today! He has continued to grow and is getting better at feeding and playing. Also, he had a couple of poopy diapers today, so that is good news. I was back at work today, and I missed Allison and Jackson. I grew pretty attached in my week with them 24 hours a day (literally).
Also, I need to point out for Jackson's Great Grandpa that his Apgar score was a 9 at one minute and a 9 at five minutes. I guess he is a chip off the old block!
Here is his "official" one week old photo.
We are going to be unoriginal and do what some of our friends have done by posting milestone pictures on the right hand side of the blog so you can track his growth, starting with his arrival and one week.
Monday, November 9, 2009
One week down, about 4600 to go.
Posted by Jonathan Green at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment