Only a few days now.
This weekend was a very lazy weekend. Allison wasn't really feeling up to traveling, so we opted to stay in town and relax. We did nothing, and it was great to just recharge our batteries. We did end up going to Grapevine Mills Mall for a little bit to...you guessed it...shop for maternity clothes. We also ate at the Rain Forest Cafe.
Sunday, we went to church and then went to lunch with Greg and Casey. After that, Allison did some more maternity clothes shopping with a veteran in that field while Greg and I went to see "The Hangover." I gotta tell you...that was a hilarious movie. Not one that the wives would have liked, but it was great for us. Allison and I finished up the day by ordering a pizza and watching a movie. After our busy schedules the past few weeks, it was just what the doctor ordered.
I am having to go to Atlanta after all, but thankfully, it's just for the day tomorrow. I fly out Tuesday morning and fly back Tuesday night...so it amounts to a long day "at the office." It is my official hand off to the new team so that I don't have to mess with it ever again (except for fielding some questions over a few phone calls).
I will be making a "special edition" blog post Thursday afternoon to break the news of the boy/girl. :) Until then...
Monday, June 22, 2009
This is the week
Posted by Jonathan Green at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment