...for two reasons.
Most importantly, I officially do not have to go back to Atlanta for the nightmare of a client I have been working on the past two months. I am moving on to bigger and better things.
Secondly, I got the new iPhone. I had to wake up really early this morning to get to the Apple store to wait in line (yes, in Atlanta). I am thankful that I reserved my phone online beforehand, because they were pretty much sold out otherwise. And for the few they had that were not reserved, you had to wait in a separate line that did not have priority, so there were some people that were waiting a lot longer than I was that probably got there before me. I know you all are dying to know the details of my new iPhone, so I will play with it this weekend and give a full report on Monday. ;)
I would also like to mention that I am happy the Rangers won 5 of their 6 games against the Astros. I am sad because I didn't get to go to a game...thanks to my client that just kept on going.
Now, as I sit in the airport waiting to board my plane, I focus on next week...which should also give me a reason to be excited. :)
Friday, June 19, 2009
I am excited...
Posted by Jonathan Green at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment