Thursday, June 25, 2009

IT'S A...





...hot day here in Dallas. I felt like I had just run a marathon after walking two blocks to my car.

Oh yeah, I guess that you are interested in the results of the sonogram today. As it turns out, the popular vote was not the correct one. We are having a boy. Jackson Allen Green. In case you are wondering about the accuracy...don't. The doctor, the technician, and me are 100% sure he is a he.

We got a DVD copy of the sonogram with all of his movements and measurements. Allison and I just watched it, and it sure it neat to have a copy of it. He was grabbing his feet, bringing his hands over his head, and even tried to do what looked like a somersault. And it looked like he had the hiccups. He was very active and I hope that is a sign of things to come. I hope he likes to play sports because then I will finally have someone to play with. (Allison is not one for throwing around the football/baseball)

All of his measurements looked good. He is the proper size for his "age" and there were no negative signs. He has a full upper lip and a four chambered heart. He also has some long fingers and toes...looks like he has some some of his momma in him already.

I made it no secret that I preferred a boy, and I am obviously very excited. Allison says that I am spoiled because I always get what I want (see "iPhone"). Over the weekend, I am going to try and see if I can pull some of the video from the DVD we got and post a short clip on the blog. So be looking for that on Monday.


0 comments: