We went to Waco (and then on to Burnet) this weekend. It was PawPaw's 80th birthday on Friday, so Judy threw him a surprise party. It was fun, and I am glad it worked out that we got to go. And let me just say that the barbecue that we had for lunch was probably the best I have ever had. I would even go so far as to say that it was, in fact, the best I had ever had. Smokey Mo's...remember it.
On the baby front, now a whole lot to report. Allison is feeling more and more movement and we are just two and a half weeks away from finding out.
As I mentioned before, I am back in Atlanta this week and hopefully this will be it. Allison and I really need to focus on finding a place to live and finding a good day care for Jackson/Lynnsey.
Which is a nice segue into the names we have picked out:
Jackson Allen Green (it will be the 4th generation of Allen being the middle name, and we just both like the name Jackson)
Lynnsey Kay Green (Allison's grandfather's middle name was Lynn, and her mother's name is Kay)
Monday, June 8, 2009
Quick Waco/Burnet trip
Posted by Jonathan Green at 10:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment