Friday, June 12, 2009

Got a little taste...

...of what my life will be in the near future. On my flight back home from Atlanta, I sat next to a three year old. It was not necessarily terrible, but I always feel awkward when interacting the children of strangers. I was nice and tried to not completely ignore the boy, but I will say that he and his mom were lucky it was me sitting there and not some jerky old man. Most other people would have been annoyed with his antics, but I am pretty laid back. I took it all in stride. I did come to realize when speaking to kids that age you need to acknowledge what they are saying and ask questions instead of just nodding and smiling.

In other news, the Rangers are (as of the time of this post) in fist place by five games. And they just shut out the Los Angeles Dodgers a little while ago...and the Dodgers are the best team in baseball. Allison and I are probably going to go to the game tomorrow, but it depends on if we can get decent seats.

In baby news, Allison is getting bigger and her regular clothes are starting to not really fit her. She is having to buy more and more true maternity clothes. She also said that she can feel the baby kicking more often. We find out the sex in 13 days...

0 comments: