Monday, June 15, 2009

It's Monday

And I am in Atlanta again. Notice a recurring theme?

Allison and I looked at a couple of houses in Richardson on Saturday. There was one we both liked (as far as rent houses go) so we have filled out an application. It's not updated and not a house I would purchase, but for renting, it will be just fine.

We ended up going to the Rangers game Saturday night. Because the Rangers are in first place in the AL West and they were playing the Dodgers...seats were scarce. So I ponied up and bought some tickets in the Lexus Club Box behind home plate. I was able to use one of my coupons that I bought that was "Buy One Get One Free", so that helped subsidize the cost. The game was not good, but the extras were fun. We had a waiter and got food brought to us (at a hefty price) and we sat right below Josh Lewin and Tom Grieve (the Rangers' TV announcers). I actually talked to Josh for a bit and he gave me a cookie during the one hour and forty minute delay. The lights on the first base line were out, so when the sun went down, they had to be fixed before the game could continue. We would have left if the seats hadn't been so good. The Rangers lost. Bummer.

Sunday was shopping for maternity clothes day. Let me just say that the makers of maternity clothes are soul-less and greedy. How can you justify the high prices of clothing that a woman will wear for MAYBE four or five months at a time (not to mention while on the verge of having to shell out a TON of money to support a new baby)? If anything, they should be cheaper than regular clothes because they might get worn a total of 15 months if the woman has three kids. Sorry, enough of that rant.

Everything else is going well. I am looking forward to getting the new iPhone that comes out on Friday, so that focuses my attention away from thinking about the sex of the baby. It's no secret I want a boy, but if it's a girl...there is no doubt she will be a spoiled little princess. :) Wait...oops...iPhone, iPhone, iPhone...

0 comments: