Friday, May 29, 2009

Update on Allison

Well, it is Friday and I am making a concerted effort to actually post on Mondays and Fridays now.

Allison had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday (I didn't go to this one since it really had no significant milestones). Just a quick check to make sure everything is progressing the way it should...and everything is. The baby's heartbeat was in the 150's, and here recently Allison said she is starting to feel movement. The next appointment is June 25th and that is when we will find out the sex of the baby, along with some other tests. Apparently that appointment is going to last for a couple of hours.

Allison doesn't seem to be getting sick anymore in the morning when she brushes her teeth. Not too long ago, she had a stretch of a couple of weeks where it was happening everyday.

She is getting bigger all the time (but in a good way!) and has started buying her maternity clothes. She is such a cute pregnant lady. :)

We had a good Memorial Day weekend, albeit separately. Allison went down to San Antonio with some of her college friends and I relaxed around the house. It was nice. I was glad I got to be in Dallas this week because I was supposed to be in Atlanta again. But my client was not prepared, so we gave them a week off before we head back out there. That worked out great for me because that meant I got to go to the Rangers/Yankees game on Wednesday, and I got to play in the final softball game of the season on Thursday.

0 comments: