Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Graduation

I have been terrible at posting updates in a timely manner. So much for the Monday/Friday deal, huh? I am going to use Memorial Day as my excuse for yesterday, but I will be better in the future.

On May 16, 2009, my brother became the latest Green to graduate college. I can now say that James Andrew Green is officially an alumnus of Baylor University. He holds a bachelor’s degree in management. Here are some photos of him graduating:






It was great that so many family and friends got to come to Waco and see him walk the stage. For those unable to come, we are sad that you missed it.

Also, I just thought I would throw this in here, but James’ ceremony was pretty cool. He graduated with several Baylor athletes (including Curtis Jerrells, one of the greatest basketballers to ever play at Baylor, pictured below) and he got to hear a benediction from Baylor’s own Mike Singletary. The former Chicago Bear linebacker is in the NFL Hall of Fame and is widely considered to be one of the greatest linebackers to ever play in the NFL. He is also a devout Christian and a dynamic speaker. Personally, I was glad I got to hear him.

0 comments: