Sunday, May 3, 2009

Big news...

I tried to think of a funny or clever way to say this, but I decided that brevity was best.

Allison is pregnant.

Let me try and relay all relevant information from the outset:
~Allison is 12 weeks along.
~The due date is November 16th.
~The first appointment at 8 weeks was on April 2nd (see sonogram below).
~The last appointment at 12 weeks was April 30th. We heard the baby's heartbeat at a strong 170 beats per minute.
~We do not yet know the sex of the baby, but we have decided to find out. That will come in 8 weeks.
~Allison is feeling well, she has just recently had a couple of bouts of morning sickness.
~Allison is starting to show just a little bit. Her pants don't really fit her anymore.
~We have names picked out for the baby (I don't like calling the baby "it") for a boy or a girl.
~We have started looking at daycare and nannies, as Allison plans to go back to work after her maternity leave is up.



Please feel free to give me or Allison a call. We would love to talk to you about this exciting time in our lives!

2 comments:

Casey said...

Wahoo! So glad it is public knowledge now!! I'm going to link your blog from mine. Congrats! We're so excited for yall!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for ya'll! We need to add another GIRL to the group!!!