Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Couple of quick notes

First off, if you are a member of my family and received the email that I sent you earlier this week...email me back and let me know you got it (except Aunt Sarah). ;) I am afraid that an email sent to 18 or so people might have gotten caught in the spam filter.

I know this isn't Monday or Friday, but since Allison and I will be traveling both of those days, I thought I would go ahead and make a post early. Be on the lookout for a quick post this weekend because I can post from my iPhone. But I will more than likely just update my Twitter page (http://twitter.com/jagreen12) since it is quicker and easier from my phone.

What is Twitter you ask? It's basically a "mini-blog" that is used for posting quick updates about what you are doing during the day, in between significant events that would warrant a blog post. I use it in conjunction with this blog.

As you may or may not have noticed (depending on when you starting reading this blog) I have fancied up the place. I added a nice background and a header, and switched up the color scheme. Most of the other blogs I have seen about families and future babies were pretty girly (like the ones that Allison has linked to the right). But since I, a male, am in charge of this bad boy...I opted to keep it somewhat gender neutral. I hope you all like it.

Allison is still doing well. She is having cravings for a certain kind of food, but I won't say what. I have read up on the old wives tales about how to tell the sex of the baby, and food cravings is one of them (salty/sweet, protein/carbs, etc.) and I don't want to sway the results of my neat little voting poll I have on the right. (go vote!)

If you have read some of my older posts (and I hope you have), then you know that the Kenny Chesney concert got cancelled/postponed. Well, I am happy to report that it has been rescheduled for May 17th. I am unhappy to report that our tickets were ruined by the monsoon that blew through during the original concert, and Ticketmaster is being stupid about letting me reprint the tickets. We had chosen the option for "Print at Home" tickets, where you print them on regular paper instead of having the thick "official" tickets mailed to you. Ticketmaster said they won't allow me to reprint tickets for a past event, but if you know me...you know I am not giving up that easily. :)

0 comments: