We took a breastfeeding class on Sunday. They talked about all the different ways to do it and all the benefits. It was as interesting (to me) as it could be considering I will not really be a huge part of that whole process. I guess the benefit is that I can help Allison remember everything, because there was a lot of info given to us in a two and a half hours.
We had our second of four classes for prepared childbirth on Monday. This class was (oddly enough) a lot about the benefits of breastfeeding. So I got a whole lot of that in a two day period. And it was plenty, thank you very much. We went into a little more detail about the early stages of labor and tried some different breathing techniques and other stuff.
Allison and I enjoy watching Jackson kick and move around...you can definitely see Allison's belly twitching. It's pretty cool.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
More classes
Posted by Jonathan Green at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment