...to come up with interesting info to post about in this blog. Without actually having Jackson with us, there isn't much else to share.
However, Allison does not have gestational diabetes.
Normally, I would not say/type the following sentence but seeing as how I am about to become a dad and I will be surrounded by baby stuff, it's just something I am going to have to get used to.
Allison and I found the cutest little onesie at GAP. (shudder)
I saw that shirt and had to have it. Other than the original Baylor and A&M onesies that Allison bought when she found out she was pregnant that we used to tell our parents...we haven't bought any clothes, so we figured we could snag this one.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
It's difficult...
Posted by Jonathan Green at 4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment