It's not an excuse as much as it is an explanation as to why I haven't updated in a while. There is always time for me to take 15 minutes or so and talk about things, so no excuse for not posting. BUT...I was out of town two weeks ago, working late. I was in town last week, working late. I am in town this week, not working so late...but I am packing from the time I get home from the time I go to bed (although Allison will dispute that and say that I am watching the Rangers game more than I am packing).
Regardless, we have just been really busy getting stuff together between packing, work, and whatnot. When life slows down for us, we will catch up on delivering info that needs to be blogged (including our recent trips and anything baby related).
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Update on the lack of activity
Posted by Jonathan Green at 9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment