I keep promising more robust updates, and I assure you...I will deliver. But I just wanted to write a quick note that we moved out of the apartment and into our new rental house this past weekend. Believe me, there are things about the move I would love to share with you, so when I have the time, I will go into more detail. I have to make this quick because I am posting at work. It turns out that even though AT&T was supposed to set up phone/internet service for us last Friday (and which their records indicate they did) we are incommunicado at home. So I can't make any posts from the home computer. The technician is supposed to be coming on Wednesday, so maybe sometime after that, I will turn on the TV and go to town cranking out a small novel to catch you up on the latest events.
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment