The First weekend in October, we packed up and went to visit Katherine and Ben in Shreveport.
On Friday night we went to the “Boardwalk” on the river. They have lots of outlet type stores and places to eat. We ate at a pizza place and then walked around the area. The Casinos are located across the river.
Jackson taking a stroll on the Boardwalk!
Playing - What a cool pumpkin!
This box is awesome!
Katherine and I went shopping on Saturday while the guys watched Jackson. She took me to all the awesome boutiques in Shreveport with baby clothes and other really cute things. I bought Jackson a brown corduroy outfit with baby blue piping. The store was going to monogram a J on it so Katherine picked up and will bring it to me in two weekends when we go to Lufkin. I can’t believe how many cute baby boutiques Shreveport has. I loved every one of them!
Saturday afternoon we just played at Katherine & Ben’s house. Jackson loved chasing “Skittle” in the back yard. This was right after lunch and Jackson escaped the back door before I could get clothes on him.
The ice cream truck came through the neighborhood. So we HAD to go get some ice cream. Jackson had his first taste at a Popsicle. I think it was a little sour.
Playing with Skittle
We had a good trip and it was fun to see Katherine and Ben!
Monday, October 11, 2010
Weekend in Shreveport
Posted by Jonathan Green at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment