Well it has been a long time and I know Jonathan discontinued the blogging since that was his cup of tea, but now that busy season is over, I thought I would take it back up for a little bit. I really wish I had kept this up over the last couple of months, because it would have been really nice to go back and look at all the things Jackson has done over the last months, but you know how life is . . .BUSY! Too BUSY in fact.
This weekend Jonathan and Greg went to the Ranger's Playoff games and Casey and I hung out with the kids! We decided to go to the pumpkin patch on Saturday. It was such a beautiful day and Jackson loved being outside and getting the fresh air.
It was a rough weekend for the Green Family when it comes to sports. The Baylor Bears lost to Tech, A&M lost to Arkansas, Rangers lost on Saturday and Sunday and the Cowboys blew it on Sunday. We are still hoping they can pull it off. We will find out tomorrow! Go RANGERS!!!
Monday, October 11, 2010
Long Long Time
Posted by Jonathan Green at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment