Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Rock & ROLL

It finally happened. Jackson rolled over...back to tummy. I "saw" him roll over last night, sort of. I laid him down on his back, looked away for a minute, and then I saw him on is tummy. So I knew he did it. And tonight was the same deal. I laid him down on his towel before taking his bath. I went to get his diaper and PJ's and when I came back...on his tummy again. However, he did it for me again, and I got him on video doing it...

This video is in HD, so select 1080p to the right of the time indicator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E20_UPBHKJw

He has been able to go from tummy to back for a little while with ease, but never back to tummy. I think he tried a while back, couldn't do it, and then gave up. I guess he decided it was time to try again, and he did it. So now he is doing it quite a bit (at least around the time I shot the video). We positioned him to roll over several times, and he kept doing it too quickly. I couldn't get the camera rolling before he had already done it.

Also, he went to the doctor today to get shots. Allison was afraid that he would get upset (as I am sure we all would when we get shots). He smiled real big right before the injection. When it was over, Allison was on high alert to entertain and soothe him. But to her surprise (and the nurse's) he didn't make a peep. As a matter of fact, he smiled real big when it was over like it was nothing. So I think it is official: my son is a friggin STUD.

That's all for now. :)

0 comments: