Sunday, May 9, 2010

Massive update

I was given a little crap this weekend by my mom and Allison about not updating the blog. The last time I posted (just over a month ago) Jackson had just started rolling over. A lot has happened since then.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBet9W-qwNg


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDG3VFcQrs0


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NDJrHoyPzk


Those videos were from April 10th and 11th. Since that time, here is a quick pictorial run down:


I love my jumperoo. I am big enough now that I can reach the ground without something underneath me.





Such a happy boy when I get to exercise my legs.





Had to take a bath to get ready for the day I turned six months old.





Hanging out with Flip in Lufkin.





Playing with Aunt Hannie.





I love to lay on my belly and roll, roll, roll...





My Aunt Katherine loves me.





Hey MeeMaw!





I can sit up all by myself now.




Like I said, I love my jumperoo. (This is one of Mommy's all time favorite pictures)





Sitting and playing with my big boy toys.





I did not like green beans the first time I ate them. But I am starting to like them now...just like Daddy.





Mommy loves my new smocked outfit.



In other (not pictured) news, Jackson has two teeth. One came in on the bottom and about a day or so later, the other came in right next to it. Jackson loves to stick his tongue out when we try to take a picture of his teeth, so we don't have any good shots. We have a feeling that he is going to be crawling any day now. He can position himself to do it...more so than in the video at the top. It's only a matter of time before it clicks for him and he becomes mobile...although, he can pretty much already get to where he wants to go by rolling and scooting. Also, he went to his six month checkup and everything went great. All of his developmental skills are right on track. His stats:

Height: 26 1/4 inches (50th percentile)
Weight: 15 lb. 4 oz. (10th percentile)
Head: 42.5 cm (20th percentile)

He went down in weight percentile, probably because he kicks his legs all day long and burns any calories he eats during the day (and then some).

0 comments: