Sorry the blag hasn't been updated in a while. We have had a lot of stuff going on recently. I have been out of town the past three weeks and when I am home on the weekends, I want to spend all of my time playing and being with Jackson and Allison. I have to utilize the time I got.
ANYWAY...Jackson is teething. He is drooling everywhere and fussing for no apparent reason. And it feels like a tooth is coming in when we feel around his mouth.
He is obviously getting bigger all the time. Every weekend I come home, it's like he has doubled in size (not really).
We found a nanny. Her name is Brittany. She seems very nice, and I think she will do a good job. We are giving her a one week provisional period to make sure that she likes us and we like her. So by next weekend, we should know for sure if she is going to stay with us long term.
Allison is nervous about going back to work, which is to be expected. She has been with Jackson all day, every day for the past three months and now she doesn't want to leave him. As usual with a blog post, I have updated Photobucket. But here are some of the nest ones of the new group of pics.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Getting a tooth
Posted by Jonathan Green at 6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment