Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wow. It's been a month

Jackson is one month old today. I have heard all my life the old line "They grow up so fast" and I guess it's true...time has flown by. We will post his official one month old picture later tonight.

Thanksgiving was great. It was a little different not having it in Waco or Lufkin, but we are glad everyone could make it to our house at some point during the holiday weekend. I would be holding out on you if I didn't talk about my family's trip to Cowboys Stadium on Saturday to watch Baylor play Texas Tech. We had a lot of fun and the seats were great. Baylor almost pulled it out, but there were some close calls that didn't go our way.

We took lots of pictures of Jackson during Thanksgiving weekend, and we have been getting some grief for not being more timely in uploading pictures to Photobucket. Well, I will take the blame for that. But I have rectified the situation by uploading a batch of pictures last night.

He is growing, that's for sure. His hands and fingers are definitely getting bigger, and I think he is starting to lose some of his hair just above his forehead...he is starting to look like George Costanza. For Thanksgiving, he took his first "big boy" bath, which means he was in the tub and in the water. No more cold sponge baths now that he has a belly button. There are some pictures of his bath online and I will see about uploading some video as well (be warned there may be some full frontal baby nudity in it). Monday, he slept in his crib overnight for the first time. We got us a video baby monitor, so we (well, Allison really) can see him in the middle of the night.

0 comments: