I have been slacking and for that, I apologize.
Jackson turned four months old last Tuesday. Official picture below:
He had his fourth month doctor's visit last Friday and got a shot. He did not like it...but who does? He had the following statistics:
Weight - 12 lbs. 3 oz. (8th percentile)
Height - 24 inches (20th percentile)
Head - 41 cm (20th percentile)
He is moving up in weight, since last time he was in the 5th percentile. But he is moving downward in height and head. Oh well...we are worried about beefing him up! He scored well on his "development scorecard" which tracks what he can/can't do on a wide range of things. I think we (including the doctor) decided that we will probably start Jackson on solid (soft) foods sometime after he reaches five months old.
That tooth is still coming in and he drools constantly.
We got the pictures back from the professional photographer (from the Saturday before baby dedication)...
That thing he is holding is called his Bubby. For those that have seen the movie "Mr. Mom" with Michael Keaton, I am sure you are aware that one of his kids had a favorite blanket that he took with him everywhere. That blanket was called his Wubby. Well, this is a Bear Wubby...which combines into a Bubby. I made it up. I like it. Deal with it. :)
In my last blog post, I mentioned that Allison and I got to spend a lovely evening together while Grandma and Grandpa watched Jackson. We went out to eat at Perry's (our favorite steak restaurant) and then went to see the movie "Valentine's Day". Allison liked the movie, but I thought it was pretty predictable. Classic chick flick...although I was astonished at how many famous actors were in it. I guess I am never going to get to see "Avatar" in 3D. Sometimes I feel like I am the only person in America to have not seen it.
Also, I have started doing P90X. For those that don't know, it's a diet/exercise program that lasts for 90 days that is supposed to slim you down and build muscle. I took a "before" photo and depending on how well I do, I will post before and after shots to show my progress. It says that you need to be in halfway decent shape before starting, and I don't think I meet that criteria, but I am doing it anyway. So it might end up being P120X for me before I reap the full benefits.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Four months old (a week ago)
Posted by Jonathan Green at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment