I figured that if I am going to commit to blogging, then I really need to go at it 100%. And if you know me, you know that I commit to things 100%...at least until I get bored and quit.
I don't want to sound like some arrogant celebrity or anything, but I understand that the number of readers of my blog has grown thanks to my mom, and I know everyone wants to know what I am up to at any given moment...you know, since my life is so interesting. That being said, I now have a Twitter account. For those that don't know, Twitter is a more quick and frequent update than a blog. Let me put it to you this way: I would post on a blog about my winning a trip to the Superbowl. I would post updates on Twitter about the things I do or see throughout the Superbowl. I have put a link to my Twitter profile at the top of the blog. So if you see that I haven't made a blog post in a while, check my Twitter link and see if anything interesting has happened in between blog posts that just hasn't warranted a new blog post.
Make sense? Probably not. The short version is this: check this blog for significant news, and after that, check Twitter for little updates. Use them in conjunction with one another.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/jagreen12
One other thing, I encourage you to post comments at the bottom of my blog posts! (Just click on the green italicized "comments" at the bottom of each post next to where it says "Posted by Jonathan Green at...") If you have an AOL account, choose the AIM option when it says to select a profile. Or you can subscribe to my blog as a follower down at the very bottom of the page where it says Follow.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
I decided to go "all in"
Posted by Jonathan Green at 5:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment