Thursday, February 26, 2009

Random thoughts

At the top of the blog, I added a countown timer to the Rangers' home opener on April 6th. I'm excited about it, so I decided to showcase my excitement. Also, I added some information about Allison and myself, if you look on the right hand side of this page.

Group 2 on American Idol was not good. I feel bad for Anoop Desai and Ricky Braddy in Group 1. They would have DESTROYED the guys in Group 2 and would have had a better chance of making the Top 12. Danny Gokey is still my pick to win it all.

The following scenario annoys me:
Person A attended Texas State University.
Person B attended Texas Tech University.
Person A is a HUGE fan of the University of Texas at Austin.
Person B supports their alma mater.
Person A talks trash to Person B when UT beats Tech saying things like, "We kicked your butts! You suck!"
It is one thing to enthusiastically support a college, even if it is not the one you attended, but do not talk smack to someone who actually supports the college from which they hold a degree.

I want to invent something that will eliminate the population of Grackles in downtown Dallas. A bird-ocide, if you will.

0 comments: